Ayurvedic treatment/home remedies to get rid of dandruff
Don’t you just hate it when dandruff covers your head and shoulders? Are you tired of trying out various treatments, which do not amount to any good? In that case, this article is going to a very helpful for you as it will bring forward some homemade as well as ayurvedic remedies that will help you get rid of the dandruff in no time.
Home remedies for dandruff:
- Take a mixture of Almond oil and Olive oil and massage your scalp with it for around five minutes. Wash your hair after thirty minutes to minimize dandruff.
- Take some fenugreek or methi seeds and allow it to soak in water overnight. The next morning, make a paste out of the soaked seeds and apply it on the scalp. Leave this paste on your scalp for a few hours and then wash it off with ritha or shikakai.
- Yogurt helps get rid of dandruff better than most things! Take a cup of curd and blend it properly with two teaspoons of black pepper powder. Apply this mixture on those areas of your scalp, which are the most affected by dandruff. Leave the paste on for about an hour before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
- Regular massage of the scalp with olive oil will guarantee you dandruff free hair since olive oil is the best natural moisturizer and one of the most recommended home remedies for the treatment of dandruff. All you have to do is to heat some olive oil to a lukewarm temperature and massage your scalp with it before going to bed so that it can work its magic throughout the night.
Ayurvedic remedies for dandruff:
- Ayurvedic oil that is made up of coconut oil, neem and kapoor helps fight dandruff largely as it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Ayurvedic hair tonic powder which has henna, bringaraj, sweet flag, behada, hirda, magic nut, mandor and so on is a good anti dandruff agent as it makes the hair healthy and gives it the power to fight dandruff.
- Ayurvedic shampoos, which are made from ritha, shikakai and neem, will also help you cure dandruff.
- For fighting dandruff, it is advisable to apply Ayurvedic conditioners that contain fenugreek seeds, orange and lemon extracts after washing your hair with the Ayurvedic shampoo.
The various home remedies and Ayurvedic treatments that are known to cure dandruff are better than any other treatments since they are completely natural and do not have any side effects!