Fragrance is the essence of life. Who doesnât want to enjoy a pleasant odor throughout the day? It increases confidence levels and improves concentration. Fragrance changes the aura completely and enhances the spirit. We all use perfumes but the fragrance doesnât last for long. The following tips are useful for holding the fragrance of your perfume for a longer time:
1. Perfume should be always applied on clean skin. The most appropriate time to apply perfume is just after shower because at that time the pores are open and the body is moisturized, as a result the perfume easily gets absorbed in these pores. And the fragrance stays for a longer time.
2. Scent should be applied in layers. You can opt for soaps, body wash, and shampoo of the same fragrance for a longer lasting fragrance.
3. Apply perfume on your pulse points as these are the areas which generate heat and will release the smell of your perfume. Rubbing petroleum jelly on a pulse point just before applying the perfume can make the fragrance last for long.
4. Dab perfume at least twice a day for a sustained scent experience.
5. Close the perfume bottle tightly and store it in a cold and dark place. This increases the life of the perfume.
6. You can spray your hairbrush with your favorite perfume before using it on your hair. This will make your hair fragrant the entire day.