Healthy hair is a sign of good health. Hair is not in good condition when the cuticle layer is lifted and damaged. Hair is healthy hair where cuticle layers are tight and are in perfect shape giving a sleek and shiny look. Dry and frizzy hair is tough to maintain – the moisture is lost so hair appears very rough, under-nourished and dull. Weather affects the hair as humidity also causes frizziness. Using correct hair products for hair care can resolve the problem. Using products rich in silicone can help to maintain hair well in humid weather.
Quick Tips For Getting Rid Of The Frizz
1. Never dry your hair completely after wash it.
2. Gently remove excess moisture with a towel and let it air dry.
3. Try to handle your hair with care while brushing it.
4. Use a soft bristled brush to brush your hair while blow drying it.
5. Apply silicone gel to tame the frizziness.
6. Deep condition your hair at least once a week.
7. Donât over do blow drying because the heat damages hair.
8. Use a shampoo which has aloe vera and egg nutrients as these provide nourishment and moisture to the hair. Egg shampoo is very good for dry hair.
9. Use an oil rich in Vitamin E for a weekly scalp massage. This will make the hair healthy, removing dryness from it.
10. Use a good, creamy conditioner at least twice a week as conditioner will help you keep your hair in perfect texture.
11. A healthy diet is very essential for good hair. Include protein rich foods in your meals for healthy hair.